- Carve a pumpkin with a loved one.
- Take a long walk through the woods and take note of your Five Senses while doing so.
- Go to your local cafe and get a chider (1/2 apple cider 1/2 chai tea) and walk through downtown--holding hands with your significant other adds bonus points.
- Bake a loaf of either pumpkin bread, cinnamon bread or carrot bread. Eating it in one sitting also gives you bonus points.
- Enjoy a lingering morning with a pot of coffee, your favorite breakfast food (maybe even a piece of that fly-ass spice bread you just baked up *hint, hint*), a book and a blanket (or a snuggie if that's what you prefer).
- Wear boots, jeans, a bad ass jacket (or a blazer) and a scarf.
- Do something creative using Autumn as your inspiration. Ex: Write a poem about Autumn. Paint a picture of an Autumnal scene. Write an Autumn song. On your long walk through the woods take a plethora of Autumn photographs (black and white in my book will give you more bonus points).
8. Go on a long drive on a windy road with the windows down but the heat on listening to your favorite music (Ray LaMontagne is terrific Autumn music) and look at the foliage.
9. Sit by the stone hearth fireplace with a glass of your favorite wine (Do this only with your significant other.-- Warning!: doing this alone could cause extreme heartwrenching longing and thus is not recommended for your mental health/ the longevity of the bottle).